Miscellaneous

History and Camping

A camping favourite. The church was constructed in 1885 and was part of the St Charles Mission (a Roman Catholic missionary congregation). The church still stands in its original location in Historic Dunvegan. In 1956 the church became part of the provincial historic park. Guided tours are open seasonally from mid-May until September. The information… Continue reading History and Camping